Join Osher

The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a member-based, member-driven community of lifelong learners ages 50 and better. OLLI provides continuous opportunities to gain knowledge of our ever changing world and to enjoy a community where members can share new insights, exchange ideas, ask questions, and accomplish goals while making new friends.  Offering over 70 courses, lectures and special programs each term, OLLI at CSU is a great place to indulge your curiosity, try new experiences, and join a community of other inquisitive minds.

Join online now

What is included in my membership?

With your paid $25 membership each term, you will be eligible to register for as many OLLI classes and programs as you would like during our Fall Term (Sept-Dec), Spring Term (Jan-May) or new Summer Term (June-August).

Beginning Fall Term 2021, your paid membership will also offer opportunity for you to enjoy several complimentary member-only lectures and/or national docent-led virtual tours each term.  

Am I already a member?

If you have been a member and are not sure if your membership is current, visit our OLLI website, courses.online.colostate.edu or www.osher.colostate.edu, log in to your account using your email and password, then go to My Account and select My Profile.  Scroll to the bottom of the page to find your membership information. 

Please email the OLLI Team at OLLI@colostate.edu if you have any questions or need help with your membership.