Join Osher

The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a member-based, member-driven community of lifelong learners. OLLI provides continuous opportunities to seek knowledge of our ever changing world and to enjoy a community where members can share new insights, exchange ideas, ask questions, and accomplish goals while making new friends.  Offering over 60 courses, lectures and special programs each term, OLLI is a great place to indulge your curiosity, try new experiences, and  join a community of other inquisitive minds.

What is included in my membership?

With your paid $25 membership each term, you will be eligible to register for as many OLLI classes and programs as you would like during our Fall Term (Sept-Dec), Spring Term (Jan-May) or new Summer Term (June-August).

Beginning Fall Term 2020, your paid membership will also offer you opportunities to enjoy complimentary online lecture content shared by many of our 125 national OLLI partner programs in addition to free CSU and community lectures. 

Am I already a member?

If you have been a member and are not sure if your membership is current, visit our OLLI website, courses.online.colostate.edu or www.osher.colostate.edu, log in to your account using your email and password, then go to My Account and select My Profile.  Scroll to the bottom of the page to find your membership information. 

Please email the OLLI Team at OLLI@colostate.edu if you have any questions or need help with your membership.